Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The Customer Service Representative will provide phone, email and chat front line customer service. This person will be handling basic issues encountered by our customers in both sending and receiving remittances.
- Professionally handle incoming customers' inquiries
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather required customer information
- Meet and exceed company and individual performance metrics
- Be a reliable and agile resource for customer service
- Fluent in MANDARIN (Writing, Speaking, Reading)
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months BPO/ CSR experience or equivalent experience in non-BPO industry
- Senior High Graduates are still welcome but will be assessed on Customer Service skills
- Ease and proficiency in web navigation
- Satisfactory spoken and written communication skills in both Filipino and English languages
- Critical thinking and decision-processing skills
- Effective business writing skills
- Sales Experience Preferred
- High level of ease in conversing and processing thoughts with customers in both Filipino and English languages
- Depending on mix, indicate and assess % of experience in various channels:
- E.g., 50% in voice, chat and email
- Has to be willing to be on different work shifts depending on business requirements
- Has to demonstrate reliability in terms of work history, attendance and punctuality
- This is open for Senior High Graduates and Career Shifters
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer