Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,700 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Senior Program Manager at Remitly, you oversee customer and results across our global partner network. You'll partner internally with our Product/Engineering and CS Operations teams, and also externally with our banking partners to improve customer experience. You will lead a global team of Partner Quality Leads to achieve performance targets, establishing Partner Ops as a destination for top talent within the company. You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Customer Success. You are someone who is passionate about building great experiences by testing, learning, and measuring your results. You have experience in Customer Service and Operations leadership, and background in data or business analytics.
- Analyze opportunities for improvement in our partner network, encompassing both operational and product friction experienced by customers
- Based on findings from your analyses, determine requirements for improving customer experience and optimizing workflow efficiency
- Develop a feedback loop between our customers, customer support teams, and the product/program teams to surface latest issues
- Lead a team of Partner Quality Leads across our operational sites (Manila + Managua) who oversee daily performance management of essential partners.
- Craft and build a multi-year strategy for the Partner Operations program
- Maintain processes for all partner-related issues that affect customer experience
- Improve with our partner network to improve their performance and Remitly's customer experience
- Manage and communicate project status and changes in strategy and plans
- 6+ years of experience in an operations, strategy, or business analytics role, with increasing responsibility
- Alignment to our mission and values
- You can tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns
- Basic SQL and data analysis experience
- People leadership experience and desire to develop a growing team
- Experience working with product teams to influence project-level decisions and roadmap prioritization
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in and solve customer pain points
- Experienced in communicating well and leading change with partners and senior leaders
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer