Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager on the Customer Success Technology team, you'll manage outcomes associated with our Salesforce - Service Cloud application used by our Customer Success associates (agents) across the globe. You partner internally with our Program, Analytics, Engineering, and the CS Operations teams to improve the agent experience. A typical day would include hearing real-time feedback from agents and key partners, creating and updating your product strategy, writing and prioritizing stories, ensuring rapid & quality execution, and facilitating retros. You'll report to our VP of Customer Success Technology and share best practices with the Product Management team and help improve the effectiveness of the product management function at Remitly.
- Develop a strategy and vision for the Salesforce product tooling area for our agents.
- Establish and measure success against metrics and goals.
- Work with teams to guide the implementation of new features and to resolve operational issues.
- Operate with a user-first methodology, creating an intuitive, smooth experience
- Work with business teams to prioritize requirements based on data, user feedback, return on investment, and level of effort.
- Balance needs around reliability, security and scale with building new features.
- Monitor performance and measure against established metrics/goals, ensuring expected adoption and impact is met.
- Prioritize stories, clarify questions and be a key team member with your squad.
- At least 3 years Product Management experience building internal tools/applications.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Owned communication of a product strategy, roadmap and feature backlog.
- Experience developing and integrating CRM features preferably with Salesforce Services Cloud.
- Owned UI/UX experiences.
- Strength in partnering with team members to build business cases and determine feature prioritization.
- Experience on Salesforce, Zendesk, Dynamics or any leading customer service case management platform.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer