Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiter to drive recruiting at scale, leading our efforts to plan and execute alternative methods to traditional "one role at a time" recruiting for US tech hiring such as: remote/distributed models, aqui-hiring, and event-based models.This role can either be performed in-person in Seattle or remote from within the United States. You will report to our Director, Technical Recruiting (US).
- Plan and execute multiple new models to improve velocity and increase overall hiring capacity, including hands-on work being a recruiter for events, leading debriefs, and leading post mortem assessments to learn and improve outcomes.
- Evaluate current recruiting practices, recommend changes to core processes to improve candidate experience, reduce organizational time on recruiting, and improve time to fill.
- Execute new approaches, channels, events and models.
- Develop "recruiting in a box" once new approaches are stable and lead recruiting team in adoption of these approaches.
- Stay up-to-date with current thinking in recruiting, research new possibilities and suggest new ways to compete in the market for strategic impact.
- Participate in change management efforts to drive business adoption of alternate models and instill a culture to hire for "One Remitly."
- Participate in additional projects to support our business scaling globally.
- Support tech recruiting team by taking overflow reqs as needed
- 5-8+ years of related experience that includes program management, creative recruiting models, full-cycle recruiting, change management, and client engagement.
- You have familiarity with current methods of recruiting.
- You have expert business facing experience and ability to influence up.
- You are energized by the idea of trying new approaches, failing fast and continuously improving for better outcomes.
- Data is a very good friend, you love analyzing data and leveraging it to find new approaches.
- You are a leader on the team, mentoring others and instilling passion for creative ideas and recruiting innovation.
- You are passionate about building diverse teams
- Global experience a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer