Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Referrals squad works on accelerating growth for Remitly by building delightful experiences that encourage our customers to spread the word about Remitly. The team owns the technology backend that enables referrals, and oversees the customer-facing product experiences and their metrics for both advocates and invitees. You'll work closely with design, product management, marketing and other engineering teams to create experiences that promote virality and achieve this goal. You'll report to the Engineering Manager, Marketing Products.
- Own and shape the technology stack that powers our referral experiences to make them more powerful.
- Build platforms that leverage techniques like machine learning and data driven decision automation to increase customer advocacy and invitee conversion.
- Collaborate directly with your customers (marketing team) within Remitly to develop products and features that help our customer acquisition efforts.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer.
- An understanding of software development best practices and software design patterns.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer