Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - B2B
Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly's B2B is a new initiative within the company. We draw on over a decade of remittance experience to reach into 120+ countries through simple APIs and SDKs to facilitate seamless international money transfers on other business' apps and websites. Our V1 product has a good deal of traction with enterprise customers, and now we're looking to scale and grow our successful product to its full potential, and we need you to do it! You will report to the team's Engineering Manager and work with a strong team that's already in place.
We support in-office, hybrid, and fully remote working arrangements!
- Own a huge piece of our software stack! As a senior engineer, you'll provide technical leadership to more junior engineers while working with other functions and teams to deliver on our promises. You'll also get the chance to:
- Build outstanding user experiences to integrate the Remitly payment product into mobile and browser apps using React Native
- Build backend services to power the flow of funds and data across our own internal stack and our external disbursement partners
- Work with the product and engineering teams of our first business partners to hear their feedback and improve the user experience for their end-users
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining software.
- Skills in building front-end user experiences for both desktop and mobile devices using React Native or similar frameworks.
- Experience in designing, building, and testing performant web services that can scale to real-world traffic
- Proficiency with one or more general purpose programming languages like Java or Go.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details: The starting base salary range for this position is typically $159,090-$210,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.