At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
This role will join Remitly's Owned Channels Squad in the marketing organization, which owns App Store Optimization (ASO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). These channels often require more upfront investment than paid media, but impact continues long after the changes are made. As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst, reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics, North America, you will work cross-functionally to help scale these channels and continuously improve our ability to support our customers. You will play a leading role in managing data and reporting tools, establishing new KPI's, and identifying actionable insights. You are data driven and passionate about experimentation, embracing ambiguous challenges. This role can be performed in-person in Seattle or remote from within the United States.
- Design and analyze quantitative tests across SEO, Web and App to validate customer or business hypotheses.
- Analyze customer behavior and trends across mobile, web, and in-product data, generating insights on conversion optimization or other business opportunities.
- Work with marketing and product teams to identify and scale new marketing and product opportunities.
- Develop and automate dashboards for key performance indicators, while also monitoring and understanding changes in conversion and SEO metrics.
- Use novel data sources to explore open-ended questions that may not have clear or simple answers.
- Bachelor's degree with strong quantitative coursework.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics, especially in the digital or mobile space.
- 2+ years of experience focusing on SEO, or ASO.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B experiments and comfort with basic statistical techniques (including t-tests and regression analysis).
- Experience using tools for:
- Web analytics such as Google Analytics/Amplitude, Google Search Console, Stat, Ahref or SEMRush
- App analytics such as AppAnnie, AppTweak, or AppFollow
- Expertise in SQL, R or Python, and data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Strong alignment to our mission and values.
- Ability to partner effectively with management and internal teams.
- Skill in explaining technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer