Business Development Account Manager - Latin America, Caribbean and Southeast Asia
About the role:
The Business Development Account Manager is a new role at Remitly that reports to the VP of Business Development. You will be the primary interface with our disbursement network partners and be responsible for establishing and deepening partner relationships. You will also help close and launch new partnerships by assisting the VP of Business Development with contract signature, requirements submission, account openings and other tasks. You will also partner closely with Business Development, Disbursement Network Expansion (DEX), Treasury, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and Product teams to ensure that Remitly and our partner network are set-up for success.
- Be the point of contact for assigned partners.
- Identify opportunities to improve or grow Remitly’s business with partners.
- Understand, monitor and report on partner key projects, operations and issues.
- Conduct regular partner performance reviews.
- Partner with Legal, Finance, Compliance, DEX and Marketing to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and execute business development plans to recruit and launch new partners.
- Generate leads and establish relationships with potential partners
- Manage ongoing partner initiatives and work cross functionally to deliver business results for partners and Remitly.
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation to support partner targets and commitments.
- Have 4+ years of account management experience.
- Have the ability to grow new partners and cultivate long-term partnerships.
- Are an excellent communicator, are meticulously organized and have excellent follow through.
- Are an owner. You are proactive, organized, flexible and excel in a dynamic work environment.
- Value empathetic partnership and demonstrate strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Have experience leveraging data in decision-making.
- Have some startup DNA - you are strategic and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes.
- Are fluent in Spanish or Filipino (preferred)
- Have global services experience (a plus)