Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Product/Program Manager to help support the Customer Success Technology Program. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success - Technology, you'll work across teams and directly with senior team members to track and manage technical dependencies, create and collaborate on product roadmaps and help influence decisions where needed. You'll also be responsible for technical products that are transforming the Customer Success business. As part of this fast-growing team, you will impact Remitly's profitability and growth by creating the structure and programs to help us manage one of the largest programs at Remitly.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product, engineering and ops teams to deliver high-impact technology deployments in an agile environment. We'll want to leverage your agile experience and expertise to drive delivery.
- Deliver technical products, supporting our customers, associates and business partners. We're driving cutting edge experiences for Remitly support.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, and technical contributors to help advance the needs of the project.
- Manage multiple projects confidently yet carefully with incomplete information; bring structure where there is ambiguity.
- Anticipate and resolve stakeholder resistance and other risks, in order to bring others along to a desired outcome.
- Build our agile practices across our teams, advocating and driving change in a fast paced environment.
- 5+ years of technical program and/or product management, systems engineering or related experience with software or cloud technologies in agile environments.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to development to testing to deployments. Previous development experience desired.
- Experience managing risk, budget, resourcing, and schedules against project milestones, you can confidently manage and report on project budget.
- Ability to facilitate and provide direction to engineering and other partner teams.
- Experience working with third party technology providers such as AWS and Salesforce.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer