At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $12 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
This is a minimum 6-month fixed term contract role.
In this role, you will facilitate day-to-day HR support to employees and their managers across the functions of HR including company policies, programs and processes, rewards, benefits, legal requirements, documentation etc.
- Advise on day-to-day HR related queries to line managers & employees in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Lead on various stages of the employee life cycle such as onboarding, performing new hire orientation and offboarding activities.
- Maintain the HRIS and employee file administration as required.
- Work together with the recruitment team to support high volume hiring.
- Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures.
- Assist with investigations regarding disciplinary and grievance procedures ensuring compliance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Benefit administration.
- Prepare payroll inputs together with the payroll teams.
- Continuously monitor, review and optimize HR policies, processes and practices in line with company and legal changes.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Any other HR Projects assigned and ad hoc tasks reasonably required
Who You Are
- 2-3+ years HR Generalist experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of employment legislation.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both within a team and independently.
- Proactive, Flexible and adaptable to change in a dynamic working environment
- CIPD Accreditation or working towards (preferred)