Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Technology (CST) team is responsible for the customer support experience. We enable our global operations to support our customers’ experience to get the help they need, when they need it. As the leader of the new customer support experience team, you would be particularly responsible for the experience of connecting our customers with digital support or a live agent.
You will report to the engineering manager of CST. As an engineering leader at Remitly you would build and manage a team creating solutions to complex technical and customer problems. You will also be working with integrations with third party vendors, such as chatbots, self help providers, and service cloud providers like Salesforce and Amazon.
- You will hire and mentor engineers on your team
- You will help create process and working culture for your team
- Your team will develop and build tooling and frameworks in a scalable cloud based architecture
- Your team will help develop the mobile support experience for customers in React Native
- Your team will work with our Digital Support team and Contact Channel Support Teams to deliver excellent customer experiences
- You will help in defining and monitoring metrics/KPIs for the team.
- You will strategically analyze and improve planning capacity and forecasting on the project’s profitability.
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience
- 1+ years of small team management
- Hiring and management experience of senior engineers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with building integrations
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer.