Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a ERM Program Manager to continue to develop and scale the Compliance program for Remitly's risk and governance structure. You will help to develop risk identification and measurement tools and the deployment of risk management tools and practices. You will help to initiate and manage the annual enterprise-wide risk assessment process resulting in the identification of Remitly's highest risks and opportunities that could influence the achievement of our mission, vision, and strategic goals.
You will inform business leaders and their teams on the risks associated with multiple programs such as products, growth in jurisdictions. You will help manage and organize the enterprise risk assessment process, including ongoing gathering of risk data, maintaining the enterprise risk universe and reporting to key stakeholders. Develop executive dashboards including trending data and emerging enterprise risks. Develop policy and procedural documents and training materials for items related to enterprise risk management.
- Provide support across multiple functions to identify and track risks and remediations
- Manage a portfolio of Compliance program efficiency & scaling projects across the globe
- Leverage deeper data analysis to refine and scope policy adjustments & improvements
- Implement oversight through setting up governance and risk making decision bodies and identify proper dashboards for executive stakeholder
- Interface with business units to identify early opportunities for risk-based policy changes
- 5+ years working risk programs
- 3+ years of experience in financial services
- Experience creating functional and organizational processes to manage policies and procedures and governance forums
- Ability to clearly communicate with senior leaders
- Strong project management skills and knowledge for risk management tools
- Strong problem solving skills that sweat the details and aim for the stars
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer