Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Environment Social Governance (ESG) at Remitly is guided by our mission to improve the lives of immigrants and their families and we're searching for an ESG analyst to join the team. This new role will report directly to the VP, ESG and will help create our global ESG data processes, disclosure, and reporting.
You'll accomplish this by working with teammates across the business to collect, analyze, and build disclosure and reporting practices across all Remitly's material ESG measurements at all levels of the company. Your work will directly affect how we disclose and share our progress with all our stakeholders.
- Build and implement reporting platform, policies and processes for accurate quarterly ESG reporting
- Manage ESG vendor relationships to continuously improve on product, measurement, and monitoring
- Monitor evolving ESG industry standards and SEC regulations, apply benchmarks and insights where they are relevant to the company, and analyze our ESG performance
- Work with People, IT, Facilities, and Procurement global teams to collect ESG related data including DEI, Remitly's Emit Good employee impact programs, customer impact, and sustainability
- Partner with ESG Program Managers to increase visibility of our ESG performance and progress towards long-term goals
- Work with VP, ESG along with Investor Relations, Legal, Compliance, and Internal Communications teams to gather and prepare data for transparent, accurate disclosure to stakeholders, including Remitly's annual ESG report
- 3+ years of experience in ESG-related reporting
- 5+ years of experience in ESG, CSR, and/or sustainability
- Outside-in perspective to stay on top of global ESG standards and regulatory trends
- Familiarity with ESG reporting frameworks, rankers, and raters like SASB, TCFD, GRI, CDP, SDGs, MSCI, etc.
- Experience with high-visibility storytelling for internal and external audiences
- Deep commitment to our mission and cultural values
- Enjoy surfacing data to continuously improve on policies, practices, and programs
- Comfortable with SQL and new technologies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer