Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We're searching for a Quality Assurance Tester to join Remitly's Release Management team, reporting to the Mobile Release Manager. You will perform the manual regression testing and ensuring each mobile release has a high level of quality for our customers. You will also support development teams with your QA expertise with test activities such as feature testing, bug bashes and test planning.
- You'll perform the quality assurance tasks for each release, including regression and feature testing
- You'll evaluate issues found during testing with the release manager, communicating and then driving follow-up with the associated team/individual responsible for the issue
- You'll monitor the performance of applications post release to identify any issues found in production
- You'll provide addition QA support for development teams
- You'll help manage the test case repository and update or add new test cases
- You'll provide troubleshooting support for issues found that need further investigation
- 3+ years of android and iOS mobile testing
- Familiarity with mobile app testing and web testing, including guidelines and best practices
- Knowledge or passion to explore automation to enhance current test cases that are performed each release
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a data-driven mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer