The Remitly Customer Success team has a mission to earn customer loyalty by ensuring quick, easy and secure transfers to their families. We have more than 1500 team members in Seattle, Manila, Managua and Cork. Within Customer Success, the Risk Operations team is focused on creating the most customer-centric risk experience on the planet. We continuously improve the processes and tools that minimize risk and build customer trust.
About the Role:
As a Risk Operations Program Manager at Remitly, you will oversee customer and business outcomes across our fraud and compliance operations. You are someone who is passionate about building great customer experiences and solving complex problems. You will partner with Product, Customer Experience, Operations and Data Science to analyze risk trends, implement solutions, and land impactful change across a growing, globally distributed Operations team. You will report to the Senior Program Manager, Continuous Improvement.
- Lead global implementation of Risk Operations projects at scale, in partnership with our rapidly growing Operations teams across sites (Seattle, Manila, Managua and Cork).
- Help develop and execute the global Risk Operations strategy.
- Work with multiple teams to analyze risk trends, deploy interventions and monitor effectiveness.
- Maintain SOPs for all investigative processes to ensure agents are equipped to resolve issues on the first attempt with high customer satisfaction.
- Build training and quality materials for Risk Investigators.
- Investigate painful customer experiences and negotiate solutions between Risk Prevention and Customer Success teams.
- Partner with internal leaders to land change and growth projects in Operations teams.
- Manage and communicate project status and changes in strategy, programs, and priorities.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define requirements related to operational needs.
- 3+ years experience in Program Management or Operations leadership
- Experience leading end-to-end program delivery across large teams.
- Record of driving change and communicating results to stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Experience applying root cause analysis to understand issues and develop preventative measures.
- Experience interpreting metrics, recognizing trends, and communicating with analytics teams.
- Health insurance
- Learning and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available.
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.