Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Global Network team is looking for a Product Manager specifically focused on creating a high-availability, world class money transfer platform and APIs that can move billions of dollars across multiple products. You are also responsible for defining and implementing the next generation of global network systems in partnership with product teams across the company. The Global Network team is a fundamental driver of Remitly's ability to reach international customers and provide a diverse set of disbursement methods such as bank deposit, mobile wallets, cash pickup and home delivery. The global Network team directly impacts the Remitly experience. You will report to the Director of the Global Network team and will have a dedicated engineering team to achieve your roadmap and goals.
- Create a multi-year product roadmap for and communicate it with team members.
- Build empathetic working relationships with a broad set of team members across level, function, and department to accomplish your product roadmap and meet shared team goals.
- Understand the money transfer platform end to end, the APIs in our systems and the dependancies, and use this knowledge to create a world class platform.
- Help foster the product management craft, encourage a team culture that is inclusive, and customer-centric.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience building large-scale e-commerce platforms.
- Broad experience setting and building a product strategy, roadmap and prioritization.
- You also have great project management skills and have strength in building partnerships across engineering and management to get projects to done.
- A love for understanding how everything works, diving deep into details from data analysis to technical systems designs.
- Prior payments experience or remittance market experience.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer