Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will conduct analysis and create visualizations for the Consumer Insights team, a dedicated group of mixed-methods researchers. The quantitative insights you bring will have an impact on our customers around the world. You will provide data-driven insights through survey data analysis and data visualization - focusing on brand awareness and customer experience. You will report to the Senior Researcher, Consumer Insights. This role is flexible to be based in Seattle or remote in the U.S.
- Analyze and visualize data – including customer survey data, third-party data, and internal customer data
- Create automated data pipelines from raw data to dashboards, allowing for longitudinal tracking
- Gain familiarity with research process, including: questionnaire development, programming, fieldwork, incentives, and analysis
- Participate in Remitly's broader Analyst Guild
- Prepare tables, cross tabs, charts, and results slide decks
- 5+ years analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience working with survey data
- High empathy for customers and research participants
- Analytic skills, including an ability to use statistical programs or packages to analyze large amounts of data (correlations, regressions, conjoint)
- Expertise in SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions) , or Google Sheets, GitHub
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g., Tableau, Periscope)
- Experience with SPSS, STATA, or R
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer