Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the role:
We're searching for a passionate Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting team. You will report into the Recruiting Coordinator Lead. This exciting role directly impacts candidate experience while managing internal stakeholders across the hiring process. You'll leverage your industry knowledge and internal data to help us evolve how we connect talented humans to our teams resulting in hires. You'll accomplish this by partnering closely with recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers and the broader People Team.
- Handle high volume scheduling of screens, interviews and debriefs.
- Provide the best possible candidate and hiring team experience
- Suggest ways to improve our service level and process
- Ambassador of the Remitly culture and brand
- Organised and able to think forward while executing day to day
- Support the Talent Acquisition team across KRK and potential other areas in the business
- Schedule and coordinate all interview details
- Move with speed and intention
- Upload job adverts internally and externally
- Provide outstanding candidate experience during and after the interview process
- Have excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise important tasks/scheduling needs.
- Previously worked in a similar role and are able to independently manage high scheduling needs
- Experience with an ATS system to track and monitor recruitment process
- Google Docs and Greenhouse (ATS) experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic and able to work as part of a team
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer