Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As the Senior Data Analyst, Digital Support on the Customer Success team, you will report to the Analytics Manger, Customer Success, and focus on the space between the Remitly product and our support operations, including journeys that help customers get the support they need including help articles, phone calls, and conversational AI experiences, and the interaction between digital and human support experiences. You'll partner with product and program managers to craft quantitative insights, define metrics, prioritize investments, and improve the customer experience.
This role US remote or Seattle based.
- Independently work with stakeholders in Product and Support domains, providing analytical support and acting as a trusted partner
- Define success, and help define the path from our current state
- Research emergent issues and model the impact of future projects.
- Ask "Why?" and question the status quo. You will view unexpected data results as a puzzle to be solved, a challenge that you enthusiastically accept.
- Explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you will use these findings to advocate for implementing your recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in an analytics capacity.
- Experience modeling complicated scenarios with data then estimating their relative size & impact.
- Technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python).
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Experience using basic statistical techniques.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer