Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Product Analytics team delivers quantitative insights that guide product investments and improve customer and business outcomes. As a Product Analyst you will deliver insights on important trends in the product, building data products that accelerate data-driven decision-making, and centralizing product performance-to-goal reporting. Your work will be both broad and deep, working across product teams to guide and influence prioritization and resource investment. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Consumer Product Analytics.
- Collaborate across product teams and become an expert on the end-to-end customer journey to identify areas of opportunity and recommend solutions.
- Build data products and produce reports, analyzing drivers of trends and communicating your findings to a broad audience.
- Centralize monitoring of performance-to-goal and experiment outcomes.
- Work across multiple projects at once, with varying degrees of complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Statistics, or related field).
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a product analyst or similar role.
- Proficiency in SQL (some data pipeline experience preferred).
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g Python).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and data storytelling.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $80,000-$100,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.